The Olive Garden got some good news last week when a Grand Forks N.D. Herald newspaper columnist sat down to review the restaurant, and the review went viral. Marilyn Hagerty, the 85 year old columnist and widow the paper’s former editor could not say enough about the chain’s Chicken Alfredo, salad and bread sticks. Her review quickly garnered 290,000 views on the newspaper’s website, and attracted the special attention of good bloggers. There was both sarcasm and praise, with one critic noticing that the entire review was based on one entree and a glass of water. To put the whole thing in context, the second most popular article on the newspaper’s website attracted 5,500 views.
A Blog Created By
Contact Collen IP
Collen IP Intellectual Property Law, P.C.
THE HOLYOKE-MANHATTAN BUILDING
80 South Highland Avenue
Ossining, Westchester County, NY 10562 USA
Telephone: (914) 941-5668
Facsimile: (914) 941-6091
- Pakistan and India Come Together Briefly…Through a Coca-Cola Vending Machine
- A Renowned Substance Abuse Clinic Uses Social Media For Survey Purposes
- Brands Blowing It on Twitter
- Kitchen Nightmares Turns Into Social Media Nightmare for Amy’s Baking Company
- Making Up for Missing Mother’s Day Courtesy of Coke Zero